What are the conditions for staying at Terme Olimia for tourist guests?
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia on the release of measures, which entered into force on 26th April 2021, only guests who enclose the following in their application can be accommodated:
- Evidence of a negative SARS-CoV-2 virus PCR or Rapid Antigen Test not older than 48 hours from swab collection regarding the day of arrival.
A message on the phone is not enough to prove compliance with the RVT condition. Tip: We recommend that you take a rapid test 1 day before arrival
- Certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, proving that:
- at least seven days have passed since receiving the second dose of Comirnaty from BioNTech / Pfizer, at least 14 days for the COVID-19 Vaccine manufactured by Moderna, at least 14 days for Sputnik V manufactured by Gamaleya National Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology, at least 14 days for CoronaVac manufactured by Sinovac Biotech or at least 14 days for COVID-19 Vaccines from Sinopharm
- at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of Vaxzervria (COVID-19 Vaccine) from AstraZeneca or Covishield from Serum Institute of India / AstraZeneca,
- at least 14 days have passed since the dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen by Johnson and Johnson / Janssen-Cilag;
- Evidence of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days, unless the physician decides otherwise, but not older than six months, or
- A physician's confirmation that you have had COVID-19 and no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms.
The conditions do not apply to persons under the age of 12 and living with close family members or guardians.
Evidence of testing shall be considered if it has been issued in the Member States of the European Union, the Member States of the Schengen area, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland or the United States of America.
What happens if I do not have proof of recovery, vaccination, or a negative rapid antigen test with me?
You can take a rapid test at Health Center Olimia every day between 11 am and 5 pm.
For a rapid test, you must pre-register by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 038297836 and provide the number of the accommodation reservation. A rapid test upon arrival at the accommodation unit is free of charge for all guests staying in the accommodation facilities owned by Terme Olimia.
Our advice: We advise you to opt for a rapid test at Terme Olimia if you test yourself regularly and often. In case of a positive test, the conditions of cancellation on the day of arrival apply.
Key general principles for preventing the transmission of the new coronavirus infection:
- Partake in tourist and catering activities only if you are healthy and show no signs or symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cold, malaise, muscle aches, fever, cough).
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival, before and after using the toilets and upon departure.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If water and soap are not available, disinfect your hands with a dedicated hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, and mouth) with dirty/unwashed hands.
- Respect the recommended distance between persons of at least 1.5 meters.
- Observe proper cough hygiene (before coughing/sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a paper towel or cough/sneeze into the upper part of the sleeve). Dispose of the paper towel after each use and then wash your hands with soap and water.
- In times of increased respiratory infections and the COVID-19 epidemic, we should avoid indoor gatherings of a large number of people.
- Indoor rooms should be thoroughly ventilated several times a day.
- When moving and staying indoors, while maintaining a sufficient interpersonal distance, use face masks or other forms of mouth and nose protection (scarf, kerchief, or similar form of protection) that cover the nose and mouth during the epidemic.
- You must disinfect your hands when entering the facility and before and after using the sanitary facilities and changing rooms. Disinfectants are available at designated sites. ⋅ A safety distance of 1.5 meters in and out of the water shall be maintained.
- When moving and staying indoors (reception, sanitary facilities, changing rooms), while maintaining a sufficient interpersonal distance, use face masks or other forms of mouth and nose protection (scarf, kerchief or similar form of protection) that cover the nose and mouth during the epidemic.
- Before entering the bathing area, be sure to take a shower and go through the hyperchlorinated water barrier for feet washing.
- Intensive disinfection and cleaning of sanitary facilities is carried out every two hours (if necessary, more often). Deckchairs and pool bracelets are disinfected several times a day and always after the guest stops using them.
Wellness and saunas
- The number of people indoors is limited according to the available space. A safety distance of 1.5 meters is mandatory in all areas of the wellness center and saunas.
- When moving and staying indoors (reception, sanitary facilities, changing rooms, spa premises), while maintaining a sufficient interpersonal distance, use face masks or other forms of mouth and nose protection (scarf, kerchief or similar form of protection) that cover the nose and mouth during the epidemic.
- All surfaces in hallways, rest areas and toilets are often cleaned and disinfected.
- Deckchairs in rest areas must be spaced apart to ensure the recommended distance (unless people are members of the same family or group) and are disinfected several times a day and obligatorily after the guest has stopped using them.
- Before entering the wellness center for massage and cosmetic treatments, hand disinfection is mandatory, as well as after each use of sanitary facilities. Disinfectants are available at designated sites. During the treatment, our employees wear a face mask, and after each client, a thorough disinfection of the workplace and accessories is performed. The guest is also required to wear a face mask during the treatment.
- According to the current recommendations, we keep a record of each client's time spent in the wellness center (time of entry, contact information and time of departure from the room) for a contact list in case of symptoms in clients.
- Be sure to disinfect your hands upon arrival at each restaurant in the Terme Olimia complex. Hand disinfectants are placed at the entrance.
- In closed restaurant spaces or gastronomic facilities it is recommended to use a face mask or other form of protection of the oral and nasal area, e.g. when arriving at the table, leaving the table, when using the buffet in the hotel and when using the toilets, which guests can safely remove afterwards.
- Food at the buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will be served by our cooking staff for greater safety.
- All tables in the hotel restaurant are free of textile tablecloths, as this makes it easier to disinfect tables and chairs before the arrival of each new guest.
- We are happy to bring disinfected salt and pepper shakers and salad dressings to the table. Please ask the waiter for them.